ROOF TARPING & BOARD-UP
Restoring Property • Rebuilding Lives
Your Property & Contents Restoration Solution
- Immediate Response for Temporary Protection
- Minimize further property damage
- Secure property from illegal entry
- Protect building from weather and animals
- Prevents secondary damage until permanent repairs
- Emergency Response Team On-Call 24/7: 800-764-8541
- Structure board-ups & stabilization
- Structure & contents cleanup
- Water extraction & mold remediation
- Mold testing & remediation
- HEPAVAC & ultrasonic cleaning systems
- Interior/exterior building restoration
- Personal contents restoration
- Complete rebuild to original quality guaranteed
We work directly with your insurance company to get your property and contents back to normal quickly!
Violent windstorms, tornados, and hail can all cause severe wind damage to your home or business property. These events can lead to tree collapse, caved in roofs, broken windows, and interior damage, which can also create water damage or fire damage. Whatever the cause, J&R is prepared to handle your loss from wind damage with efficiency and respect for your situation.
We are on call 24/7 to board up your property and to secure your personal belongings from any further potential damage. Our professionally trained and experienced team will arrive within one hour of receiving your phone call. We immediately begin analyzing the situation, gather belongings for restoration, and develop a plan to rebuild your home or business.
From covering your structure with tarps to restoring your belongings at our 14,000 square foot facility, we take you through each step so you do not feel alone. We also work as an intermediary with your insurance company or companies so you can focus on what matters to you the most, leaving the details to us. Our competitive pricing for all of our restoration services is another way we help you stay on track through this wind damage restoration process.
If your business has been affected by wind damage, we work around your schedule so you can quickly get back to serving your customers while we repair your loss. We make sure you minimize business losses and down time with our “Back In Business” Program.
J&R Restoration has partnered with people in local communities since 1962; we understand the overwhelming stress a catastrophic event can cause, and we will work to minimize this stress and restore your home, business, and contents as soon as possible.
Typical wind damage loss situations include but are not limited to:
- Destruction due to a tornado, a microburst, or from straight line winds
- Damages to your property resulting from tree collapse during a wind storm
- Wind damage or hail damage to the roof or building envelope of your home or business causing resultant water intrusion
Whatever the cause, J&R will be there for you or your business 24/7 until you are made whole maintaining professionalism through the restoration process until ultimate completion.
SEND US A MESSAGE
[contact-form-7 id=”1617″ title=”Contact Form”]